YATO INDUSTRIAL TOOLS WHOLESALE PRICE TORQUE WRENCH 3/4'' 140-980NM
|Place of Origin:||Shanghai, China||Brand Name:||yato|
|Model Number:||YT-0771||Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Size:||custom||Product name:||TORQUE WRENCH 3/4'' 140-980NM|
|MOQ:||2 PC||Logo:||Customized Logo|
The key is made of chrome vanadium steel, which ensures its durability and strength. It has a mechanical tension of a dynamometric pawl, which, after reaching the desired tightening force, jumps by one notch, making a characteristic sound. The torque scale is located in the key handle, its adjustment is made by turning it. After setting the desired moment, lock the key with the security at the end of the handle.
The key is GS certified.
Comparison of moments in different units of length and force:
1 kg * cm = 13.887 OZ * IN (oz x inch)
1 kg * cm = 0.867 LB * IN (lb-in)
1kG * m = 9.80665 N * m (Newton x meter)
1 kG * m = 7.233 LB * FT (pound x foot)
1FT * LB = 12 LB * IN (lb-in)
1dm * N = 14.16 OZ * IN (oz x inch)
Intended use / Application
Purpose: service, trucks
Including the extension adapted to tighten the screws on the twin wheels.
How to use
- Select the appropriate Nm or in-lbs scale. Unlock the micrometer knob.
- Set the micrometer knob so that the "0" on the knob scale coincides with the vertical line on the key arm.
- Turn the micrometer dial clockwise until the desired torque is set.
- The desired torque is set when the scale on the micrometer knob coincides with the vertical line on the key arm.
- Next, lock the micrometer knob and set the right direction of rotation of the ratchet, after which the key is ready for use.
- Attach the appropriate cap to the key carrier. When tightening, reaching the set torque is signaled by clicking the wrench. If you hear or feel a click, stop tightening.
Factory Calibration Certificate (Individual for each key, marked with the key serial number)
YATO BRAND TOOLS
Durability, perfection of workmanship, excellent materials, high quality steel are technical features of YATO products, whose offer concerns three areas: service, construction and garden. YATO hand and pneumatic tools are successfully used by specialists in many fields of the economy. Exceptional durability and durability predispose YATO to applications in intense industrial and service conditions.